Every thought is sacred; every word is alive. The foundation’s of the material world are either built up or torn down at our minds command. It’s our thoughts that deliver us or hold us in bondage.
I choose to leave behind any thoughts keeping me from entering heaven here on earth. May every, thought, word and deed lead me the doors to heaven where when I knock the doors are opened, and every wish is fulfilled.
So it is, I have knocked, and the doors have opened. My heart is aflame as I enter the Holy of Holies, the Kingdom of Heaven which is with then me. Here in this secret place, I worship the I AM. Here in this secret place, I become one in mind and spirit with the Great I Am.
I know my words and worship do not return void they are spoken and then echoed in eternity as they become manifested in the physical world. So, may my every thought be wrapped in what is right and loving, may my mouth be filled with the words encompassed in healing balms. May all humankind and all creation be blessed by my presence.
“I enter the Holy of Holies
I enter through the blood of the Lamb
I enter to worship You only
I enter to honor I am
Lord, I worship You, I worship You,
Lord, I worship You, I worship You,
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
Let the weight of Your glory cover us
Let the life of Your river flow
Let the truth of Your kingdom reign in us
Let the weight of Your glory
Let the weight of Your glory fall”
May your life be filled with miracles. Blessings, Bobby
As I’m writing, I cannot adequately express how wonderful it is to be able to share my feelings and reflect upon different aspects of my spiritual journey. I know that some people will not accept or appreciate what I am sharing, while others are attracted to my writings, appreciating their level of authenticity, recognizing and gleaning from the writings what they may need to help support their spiritual journies.
I know this; by putting my thoughts about my walk in Christ Consciousness into writing, I’m taking the first steps past the spoken word in affirming my commitment to walking my talk and living an abundant Christ Consciousness life.
Over the next few days, I feel the need to reinstall within myself some of the basic living affirmations that help me to remember to reinforce and reaffirm who I am. When I meditate upon these powerful statements, they seem to self-activate, bringing the desires of my heart to manifest with astonishing speed.
You may want to use these I AM affirmations in any way that supports you best. I print them out, putting them in conspicuous places throughout my home, reading them as I pass them by during the day. I have also found them to be super powerful when I meditate upon them just before going to sleep. I can promise you these affirmations will come to life in you. As we all know we get the things in life on which we focus, so why not focus on only what brings you love, goodness, happiness, health, peace, and joy.
I have organized the affirmations alphabetically, so today I’ll share my favorite affirmations starting with the letter A and each day after, I will do a letter of the alphabet. I pray, as you meditate on your affirmations they will manifest for you at this very moment, and you will have the desires of your heart.
- I AM ACCEPTANCE – There is nothing for me to resist.
- I AM ACCEPTABLE – There is nothing that resists me.
- I AM ADORABLE – I am loved and cared for just for who I am.
- I AM AGELESS – I am one with the great I AM, so I have no beginning or ending.
- I AM AGREEABLE – I am always able to find commonality with my fellow man.
- I AM ABUNDANCE – I have everything I need “my cup runneth over.”
- I AM ACCOUNTABLE – I take responsibility for my thoughts, attitudes, and actions.
- I AM ACCOMPLISHMENT – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I AM ACHIEVEMENT – I can count all things a joy for I am an overcomer.
- I AM ADAPTABLE – I can serve, or I can be served its one and the same.
- I AM ADVENTUROUS – Every moment of this life is pregnant with new insights and awakenings.
- I AM AGILE – I take great care of my body, mind, and spirit.
- I AM ALERT – I live in this moment, so I am perfectly present.
- I AM AMBITIOUS – I live to serve my fellow man.
- I AM APPRECIATIVE – I feel a total sense of joy with every breath.
- I AM ASSERTIVE – Being one with my Creator makes me fearless.
- I AM ATTENTIVE -I am able to give 100% of myself to whatever is before me.
- I AM AUDACIOUS – I am bold, fearless and self-assured.
- I AM AWARE – The kingdom of God is within me, and the Father and I are one.
- I AM AUTHENTIC – There is no one else like me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I AM ATTRACTIVE – Being a loving person, I attract other loving people.
- I AM AFFECTIONATE – I love humanity and all creation.
- I AM AMAZING – My wish is my command. I live a magical life.
- I AM ANIMATED – The Spirit energizes me, enlivening every cell.
- I AM ANGELIC – I always bring good news and miraculous solutions to life’s challenges.
Please share your favorite affirmations with me. I am always greatly encouraged by them. Blessings, Robert “Bobby” Morgan
What a blessing it is to know we’re never alone. There is nowhere we can go that our Creator is not there. God is never far away; in fact, the Kingdom of Heaven is within us so even in the midst of all of life’s storms, the Lord is always with us, as we live, move and find our being in Him.
So, let us sing songs of praise and thanksgiving, for we have overcome the world because we are one with Christ, one with the Spirit and one with God. We know we are His because we love each other with a love that knows no bounds. We die daily to our egoic selves and leave behind negative thoughts and actions as we focus on comforting those who suffer, healing the broken hearted and bring peace into the world.
So I will praise Him with all my heart. I sing a new song to Him every day. May all the earth sing and declare the glory of the Lord.
Love and Blessings, Bobby
To be a human is to be ever growing in knowledge and in the ways of our spirit. Life, whether physical or spiritual is never stagnant. We are evolving either into the likeness of the I Am or into the image of our earthly focuses. For every, though we have there will come a time when there will be a physical demonstration of that thought. So, as we think so we are, and we find ourselves evolving into nobleness or ignobleness depending on our thought life. “He that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened;” for as we think so we are, and only by patiently practicing the presence of God are we give opportunities to knock on the door to the kingdom of heaven, which is within themselves.
For our spiritual evolution and to bring forth the kind of person we all want to be, we must set our intentions on obtaining the likeness of the I AM, the picture of love incarnate. For me, Christ set the best example of who we can become. Thru Christ I recognize that humanity lives in a state of grace, mercy and unconditional love, which gives us the space we need to develop and evolve into the person we know that we are capable of being. The problem we have is accepting that we are responsible for our evolution, and there is no one else to blame or give credit for our state of being, but ourselves. Christ told us that you will do great things because He is with us. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”
Love and blessings,