As I’m writing, I cannot adequately express how wonderful it is to be able to share my feelings and reflect upon different aspects of my spiritual journey. I know that some people will not accept or appreciate what I am sharing, while others are attracted to my writings, appreciating their level of authenticity, recognizing and gleaning from the writings what they may need to help support their spiritual journies.
I know this; by putting my thoughts about my walk in Christ Consciousness into writing, I’m taking the first steps past the spoken word in affirming my commitment to walking my talk and living an abundant Christ Consciousness life.
Over the next few days, I feel the need to reinstall within myself some of the basic living affirmations that help me to remember to reinforce and reaffirm who I am. When I meditate upon these powerful statements, they seem to self-activate, bringing the desires of my heart to manifest with astonishing speed.
You may want to use these I AM affirmations in any way that supports you best. I print them out, putting them in conspicuous places throughout my home, reading them as I pass them by during the day. I have also found them to be super powerful when I meditate upon them just before going to sleep. I can promise you these affirmations will come to life in you. As we all know we get the things in life on which we focus, so why not focus on only what brings you love, goodness, happiness, health, peace, and joy.
I have organized the affirmations alphabetically, so today I’ll share my favorite affirmations starting with the letter A and each day after, I will do a letter of the alphabet. I pray, as you meditate on your affirmations they will manifest for you at this very moment, and you will have the desires of your heart.
- I AM ACCEPTANCE – There is nothing for me to resist.
- I AM ACCEPTABLE – There is nothing that resists me.
- I AM ADORABLE – I am loved and cared for just for who I am.
- I AM AGELESS – I am one with the great I AM, so I have no beginning or ending.
- I AM AGREEABLE – I am always able to find commonality with my fellow man.
- I AM ABUNDANCE – I have everything I need “my cup runneth over.”
- I AM ACCOUNTABLE – I take responsibility for my thoughts, attitudes, and actions.
- I AM ACCOMPLISHMENT – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I AM ACHIEVEMENT – I can count all things a joy for I am an overcomer.
- I AM ADAPTABLE – I can serve, or I can be served its one and the same.
- I AM ADVENTUROUS – Every moment of this life is pregnant with new insights and awakenings.
- I AM AGILE – I take great care of my body, mind, and spirit.
- I AM ALERT – I live in this moment, so I am perfectly present.
- I AM AMBITIOUS – I live to serve my fellow man.
- I AM APPRECIATIVE – I feel a total sense of joy with every breath.
- I AM ASSERTIVE – Being one with my Creator makes me fearless.
- I AM ATTENTIVE -I am able to give 100% of myself to whatever is before me.
- I AM AUDACIOUS – I am bold, fearless and self-assured.
- I AM AWARE – The kingdom of God is within me, and the Father and I are one.
- I AM AUTHENTIC – There is no one else like me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I AM ATTRACTIVE – Being a loving person, I attract other loving people.
- I AM AFFECTIONATE – I love humanity and all creation.
- I AM AMAZING – My wish is my command. I live a magical life.
- I AM ANIMATED – The Spirit energizes me, enlivening every cell.
- I AM ANGELIC – I always bring good news and miraculous solutions to life’s challenges.
Please share your favorite affirmations with me. I am always greatly encouraged by them. Blessings, Robert “Bobby” Morgan