Everyone Is Different.
Everyone you meet will be different than you, in fact, there is no one like you. Each of us come into this world with so many differences that it would be impossible to address every difference here and now. So, my counsel is to not only accept other people’s differences but embrace their differences and learn all that you can about them. Some of the physical actions you can take are:
- Be more than tolerant, be loving and accepting of each person that comes into your life. Accept them just like they are.
- Be patient and listen carefully to what people are saying. Listen more and speak less and you will get to really know the hearts and minds of other people.
- Be interested and flexible, every person deserves to be acknowledged for who they are. Learn about your friend’s culture, customs, and religious beliefs. Support them on their life journey.
- Always speak highly of others, when you talk about them, or say nothing at all. Every human being needs love and support. Don’t judge them unless you expect to be judged back.
- Always keep in mind that when we actually accept the difference between ourselves and others, we will always strive to be respectful, kind and understanding no matter how different we are from each other.
There is an old song that I love. “Red and yellow black and white they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.” You to can love everyone when you love their differences.
Love and Blessings,
Robert ” Bobby” Morgan